Author Topic: AuroraCoderz Deluxe V2.5/3 License Question  (Read 518 times)

zsg888

AuroraCoderz Deluxe V2.5/3 License Question
« on: April 23, 2018, 11:29:40 AM »
I decided to launch PTC site, so I read on the subject, for example, which one would be the most impressive script. Many have recommended the Aurora Script. So I visited AuroraCoderz.com where I found the AuroraCoderz Deluxe V2.5 / 3 License. The script costs $ 75.00.

I would l this question: How many monthly licenses do you have this price?
Includes the price of accessories (eg Payment Processors integration, Surf Rewards, Forum, ClixGrid, click exchange etc.) or should they be purchased separately? If I have to buy it separately, where can I find this option and the prices?

Thanks for the answer!

Have a nice day.

ayman

Re: AuroraCoderz Deluxe V2.5/3 License Question
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 09:28:42 AM »
Hello, zsg888

Our script pricing is displayed as it's, No HIDDEN FEES

The 75$ is for lifetime license ( per domain )

All items listed are included in script by default, You can find all details here :
https://auroracoderz.com/deluxe.php

Kind regards
ayman
Aurora Coderz

zsg888

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 02:31:11 AM »
Hi!

Thanks for the answer!

What I would like to ask is that there are no such features as Grid, Click Exchange, these should be purchased separately? If so, where can I do this and how much is the purchase price?
One last question: Is there any way to espansion the page and integrate new add-ons? I would like to know whether I would be able to sell a PTC advertisement in a pack with Click Exchang, or if the number of PTC ads that were clicked on by users would depend on the number of clickable Exchanges (e.g. the user clicks 1 PTC advertisement, as a reward 1-2-3 etc. Click Exchange Ads, I think of something like Neobux Adprize.

Thanks for the answer!

Have a nice day.

ayman

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 06:44:57 PM »
Hi!

Thanks for the answer!

What I would like to ask is that there are no such features as Grid, Click Exchange, these should be purchased separately? If so, where can I do this and how much is the purchase price?
One last question: Is there any way to espansion the page and integrate new add-ons? I would like to know whether I would be able to sell a PTC advertisement in a pack with Click Exchang, or if the number of PTC ads that were clicked on by users would depend on the number of clickable Exchanges (e.g. the user clicks 1 PTC advertisement, as a reward 1-2-3 etc. Click Exchange Ads, I think of something like Neobux Adprize.

Thanks for the answer!

Have a nice day.

Hello, The price already includes all modules, script includes Paid to click feature, paid to read, paid to signup, paid to read emails, clix grids, traffic exchange, offerwalls

Script most files are open, So you can develop and integrate any addon you like

For the neobux adprize we can develop a such feature for you, Price for it would be 50$

Kind regards
ayman

droid

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 12:41:22 PM »
How to download the Aurora script?  >:(
I have pay with coinpayments.

Reba

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 04:43:19 PM »
Hi,

Your ticket in the portal at auroracoderz.com has been replied to.

droid

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 01:21:59 AM »
Thanks. I write a new ticket, about install promblems.