Author Topic: Please give a very detailed explanation of the Class A,B,C,D for ads  (Read 1728 times)

Offline WebSuccess4You

• Standing at Romania-Ukraine border at Danube River
    • View Profile
    • Best Internet Web Success Home Business: Work at Home To Make Money Online,Stay Healthy & Travel the World
Please give a very detailed explanation of the Class A,B,C,D for ads. The Capture page is not a very detailed explanation of whether the payouts are actually multiplied by some factor depending upon whether an ad is A,B,C or D.

I also awarded people 100 and 300 points for taking some surveys idf they were from Canada or the US.  Looks like even if they are not from where the survey requires them to be from they can go ahead and do it and then get all the credit for it.    Your code seems to have no security. Oh, I know, that's in different section. So I bought this massively faulty system and I have getting creamed and now you are going to tell me, read this whole site 5 times over. Not happpy.

Now I have some from India doing this:

Oct 13, 2011

Converted 900 points to 900 fad
Oct 01, 2011

Won the Weekly ticket drawing.
Sep 27, 2011

Added PTC Credits; Class: A; Credits: 5000
Sep 24, 2011

Added PTC Credits; Class: A; Credits: 2000
Sep 24, 2011

Added PTC Credits; Class: A; Credits: 3000
Sep 21, 2011

Converted 300 points to 99.9 email
Sep 19, 2011

Converted 900 points to 299.7 email
Sep 17, 2011

Added PTC Credits; Class: A; Credits: 2000
Sep 17, 2011

Added PTC Credits; Class: A; Credits: 1000
Sep 17, 2011

Added PTC Credits; Class: A; Credits: 1000
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:02:25 PM by WebSuccess4You »

Offline WebSuccess4You

• View Profile
    • Best Internet Web Success Home Business: Work at Home To Make Money Online,Stay Healthy & Travel the World
Re: Please give a very detailed explanation of the Class A,B,C,D for ads
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 11:38:32 AM »
  Well it looks like all the the super star admins have NO CLUE judging by no answer to this question.

The instructions in the screenshot guide are misleading, alie, a mistake, untrue or false which ever
you want to pick: i.e.,  "Class: Choose the class of ad can be either cash or points  "
      It is much more complicated than that. There is no explanation of exactly how Class effects
the Payout.  This is crucial to understand and make money or LOSE MONEY with this script.
JTerrell, the developer of this script, needs to answer and publish the answer o this question.
     Thank you.

Offline 757jterrell

• View Profile
    • PTC Factory
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 11:41:48 AM »
Its not really all that hard to understand.

Each ad cost so  many credits to get one view.  The class determines the number of credits per view and also sets the amount of earnings and the amount of time for that ad.

Only the admin can place point ads, the members can only place cash ads.  SO its very important that you look at the amount of payout given for each class.

Offline WebSuccess4You

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 07:01:42 PM »
"Each ad cost so  many credits to get one view.  The class determines the number of credits per view and also sets the amount of earnings and the amount of time for that ad.

Only the admin can place point ads, the members can only place cash ads.  SO its very important that you look at the amount of payout given for each class. "

This is an extremely vague answer which does show where and how the Admin controls how the Class determines the number of credits per view.  It is very easy to set the number of credits per view and the amount of earnings and the amount of time. but where in the program can the Admin set the controls for
how the Class controls the payout multiplier ,if that is what actually happens.

I own 3 of your Aurora sites and they all seem to payout differently. On one I cannot get anyone to even ask for a payout. On another, $1 is added to everything that anyone is owed ,even when I have set the minimum payout to  $.30  and on the third site, even though I set the minimum payout to $.20, people always ask for $.02 payout because that is what the name of the site says" 2CentPayout.us".