Author Topic: Offerwall page keeps on redirecting me to a dangerous site  (Read 443 times)

Holly8

Offerwall page keeps on redirecting me to a dangerous site
« on: February 12, 2019, 07:01:07 AM »
hi, even if i take out all info from offerwalls, i will still get problems.

Update: i see another site with this script with the same issue

Add: The main reason i got script was the offerwalls so it made me sad that is has issues :'(. I hope it's fix soon.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 09:30:36 AM by Holly8 »

Reba

Re: Offerwall page keeps on redirecting me to a dangerous site
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 05:47:45 PM »
Hi,

Are you using any sort of ad blocking software?

http://appleptc.info/index.php?view=offers&  --- can you visit this page and tell me if you still get a redirect?

Holly8

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 01:52:02 PM »
hi yes i have ad block but i disabled it on my site and it also happens when its enabled.i also got a popup that wont let me touch things on page.popup comes when there's no redirection to site that might be dangerous. yah i still get a redirect to the same site when i click your link.many people use adblock so it will still be a problem when members use site if adblock was the issue. im not sure if site in redirection is dangerous because google says it might have harmful content and etc. when i disabled all offerwalls but leave the Enable offerwalls on, i dont have the issue so it's the fault of third party ads that put a redirect code on their offerwall.do you think that's the issue?.i have seen ads that say they might be dangerous on many ptc sites that dont use aurora script.

ayman

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 02:43:56 PM »
hi yes i have ad block but i disabled it on my site and it also happens when its enabled.i also got a popup that wont let me touch things on page.popup comes when there's no redirection to site that might be dangerous. yah i still get a redirect to the same site when i click your link.many people use adblock so it will still be a problem when members use site if adblock was the issue. im not sure if site in redirection is dangerous because google says it might have harmful content and etc. when i disabled all offerwalls but leave the Enable offerwalls on, i dont have the issue so it's the fault of third party ads that put a redirect code on their offerwall.do you think that's the issue?.i have seen ads that say they might be dangerous on many ptc sites that dont use aurora script.

Hello, Please open a ticket at auroracoderz.com with the details of this problem so i can look into it in more details for you, This isn't script problem but rather offerwall site issue that i'll need to look closer into when i check your site

Regards
ayman

Holly8

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 03:05:11 PM »
thanks i just sent a ticket.

cougarbucks

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 11:19:04 PM »
Did anyone get back to on this? I have had a ticket in on this and I am still waiting. I do not use adblock.

ayman

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 06:49:35 PM »
Already releasing update for the script to solve this issue, it should be available tomorrow or sunday