Author Topic: Upgrade  (Read 638 times)

droid

Upgrade
« on: January 24, 2019, 03:37:47 AM »
How to upgrade to the latest version without losing data? Last time I lost all data, I couldn't update.

Reba

Re: Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 06:25:57 PM »
Hello,

When you upgrade the site make sure you run the upgrade on the database already present. If you previously had run the update on the existing database did you receive any error with the data loss? Also please be sure to use the installer for your PHP version.

droid

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 10:45:43 PM »
If I give permission to enter the hosting provider, will you do the upgrade?  O:-)

ayman

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 09:32:14 AM »
If I give permission to enter the hosting provider, will you do the upgrade?  O:-)

Hello, We can do the upgrade for you if you want no problem, simply open a ticket at auroracoderz portal with your cpanel info and we will do it for you

droid

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 01:35:38 AM »
Thanks Ayman.

droid

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 12:35:13 AM »
How to upgrade to the latest version without losing data? Last time I lost all data, I couldn't update.
what should i do to be good? step by step, please.

ayman

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 12:07:17 AM »
what should i do to be good? step by step, please.

No problem, These are the upgrade steps

1- Go to services button on top menu, click on it, then on my services
2- On the page showing list of your services click on first service on top for example ( on service itself not license key under it )
3- You will see latest download button on top this will be latest version of the script, so download it
4- Upload the file to public_html directory in your cpanel where your site files are located then extract it ( But keep a copy of your site banners so they don't get overwritten )
5- Got to yoursitedomai/install, for example if domain.com then domain.com/install
6- Follow the installer steps till you reach last page, once all done delete the install folder in cpanel

If you still have any problem just open a support ticket in auroracoderz.com and we will check it for you

Regards
ayman