Author Topic: Help  (Read 110 times)

Henk

Help
« on: November 05, 2018, 01:52:00 PM »
Where can I come in contact with someone who can help me with the Aurora Coderz script?

I tried it here and by mail and on Skype but never get any reaction

droid

Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 03:02:00 AM »
Hi, open a ticket on auroracoderz.com.

Henk

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 12:13:40 PM »
Where can I find a ticket for sending. I found something on Facebook for a chat but only get an antomatic message that there will soon be one of our agents. But after more than 3 hours I did not hear anything.

Reba

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 02:11:12 PM »
Hello,

I have replied to your PM here with the following...

Re: aurora script
Sent to: Henk on: November 02, 2018, 02:16:53 AM ReplyQuoteDelete
Hi,

Sorry about the delay.

New versions are available in your AuroraCoderz account on the portal (auroracoderz.com) as they are available. Ayman said that he will update your site to version 2.7.2 once it is finalized and then review your settings.

Ayman and myself have written the script, we do not hire outside coders for anything, either him or I have written what you are seeing so at this time we are probably your best bet for questions, we just sometimes get behind and can be delayed in replying.

There are literally the two of us, that is all, and Ayman has a full time job offline. Tickets can be opened in the portal at AuroraCoderz.com, I will check facebook shortly. We never promised instant replies but we do reply as we are able. As for skype I am guessing you are contacting Ayman via it as I have nothing from you there.